Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

Well for those who know me I am rarely seen without a cup of coffee in my hand so I really couldn't resist having a go at making this card. I had been thinking about how to do it for ages and then one day I came across a card on the web that just set me off working on this card. The lid lifts off and is attached to the internal piece which is where you would write your greeting. I wish I could remember where I saw the original similar card but sadly with the way I blog hop and scoot in and out of emails I just can't recall where I saw the original idea. I love the web for inspiration, it can save you when your creativeness goes on holiday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love it!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!
    Nikki xxx
    (I am now a follower!)

    ReplyDelete