Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tutorals on the way!


Well its been a busy few days. Hannah is off on her Holidays in Wexford so I am going to take that time to catch up on my blog and start uploading tutorials along with a million other things that need to be done here at home!!

I have been doing tutorials over the years to share at my demos and classes on different folds, ideas etc some I have made up myself and others I have found on the web and fine tuned to make them easier for me to show to people. I love to scour the internet to find new ideas so a massive thank you must go out to the fantastic inspirational crafter's out there sharing their talents. Card making is all about being inspired and sharing the information so here it goes...... I hope you enjoy the tutorials coming up over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment