Thursday, September 1, 2011

Entries for Summer Cardmaking Challenge are up on the Blog

Hi all, well here are the fantastic entries for the Summer Cardmaking Challenge and I loved getting them in my inbox. Well done and thank you to everyone who took part. Your entries are really really beautiful. The draw is talking place as I type and as soon as I get the phone call to tell me who has won. I will blog it straight away. I am so excited.... everyone keep your fingers crossed............it could be you :). Either way you are all winners for taking up the challenge and taking time to enter. Well done again.

Eileen Carrick


Jacqui Haskins




Geraldine McCormack 

Maurice Corcoran

Angela 
http://www.tintinheart.com/


Nikky Smith
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/


Pamela Corcoran





5 comments:

  1. well done maurice. on wining the challenge all of the entries are stunning, how creative of us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Maurice! I've enjoyed browsing the other entries, lovely boxes every one of them. Thanks for the fun challenge Cliona! Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya. love the boxes but can you please do a tutorial or tell me where to get the instructions from as I would love to have a go at this super project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crafting Owl, just have a look in my July Entries for the Summer Cardmaking Challenge and it will give you the tutorial there for the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a star! Thanks for that, can't wait to have a go and am already imagining the Christmas potential in this!!!

    ReplyDelete