Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lucky Lucky Me

So I thought I would do a short post so I could show you some beautiful items I have received lately from my fabby crafting demo friends.

This first one I received from Ann at my demo on Sunday at the Art and Hobby in Nutgrove. She has done everything from making the box to all the stunning designs. I have been told Ann is an amazing Calligraphy teacher and you can see it in this gift. It is completely precious and I had to photograph it ASAP so I could (a) show you and (b) eat the chocolates!!! Ok, ok I admit to munching the chocolates whilst typing this post.....lol. Ann thank you so much for this stunning gift I adore it.
 
 
 
My second item I received and have to show you is a stunning card I received from one of my favorite crafters Daniel, he made this for me when I received one of my Blog awards. He is 12 years old and has an amazing talent. I predict that in the next five years or so Daniel is going to rock the craft world as he has a brain that just never stops working with regards to designing and can take a card fold and dress it with papers and embellishments and make it into a masterpiece. Daniel has his own blog at http://latestcraft.blogspot.ie/. He is a mini Tim Holtz in the making. I have displayed this card on my mantlepiece from the day I received it and its now got pride of place in my Studio as I totally love it.
 
Happy Crafting Everyone.

6 comments: