Sunday, December 23, 2012

Random Christmas Cards :)

While looking around my files on the computer I found some of these sneaky cards hanging about so I though I would post them all together as the were all hiding together in a random file!!!

Origami folded star. This card looked brilliant folded in the glitter card and topped off with a silver gem. The paper was sponged in blue ink to bring it all together.
I love making these snowflakes at Christmas especially out of my 12 x 12 papers as they end up huge :). They are so easy to make and put together. Here's one of the many links out there in the web to show you how its done Paper Snowflake
 
 Post It Note masked cards.
 
 This card was photographed very well so its a little bit dark. The snowflake was stamped in Watermark Ink as was the background. I love the subtle feel of this type of card.
 A little Boofle card that lost its way in the computer!
 Glitteration Stickers - Love Em.....
 I stamped the holly out on 2 pieces of card and then sponged the cards in the same coloured ink. I then cut out the holly from one of the sponged pieces and after placing my greeting on the card. I layered the holly around it.
 
 The Welcome Home stamp from Docrafts had a To and From print as well as the message shown here on the left hand side. I just covered the words with small sections of post it notes and then inked up the stamp. This meant that the words weren't inked up and I was left with just the greeting. Some coloring and stickers just finished it off nicely. The image was then mounted onto a small red card.
 A simple greeting mounted onto a tiny red card. Mini cards are just the cutest things. Love em.
Happy Crafting Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment